Re: 2.2.19 won't run on toshiba sat 470CDT

Othmar Pasteka wrote:

> hi,
>
> update: when cardmgr is started the kernel kills the interrupt
> handler ... but still no clue why :(.
>
> so long
> Othmar
>
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 10:03:34AM +0200, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> > i just wanted to upgrade the kernel but all i get with the .19
> > kernel with noting special in it, not even apm stuff, i get a
> > "interrupt handler killed" msg during boot time. i can't exactly
> > determine when t his happens whether it's during mounting / or
> > during rcS.d is run ...
> > any hints/suggenstions?

I don't have a Toshiba but I'm curious how you got the pcmcia-modules
for 2.2.19? I upgraded to 2.2.19 kernel and no pcmcia modules came with
the kernel. I filed a bug report and a few days later after I saw the
2.2.19 modules I did an apt-get install pcmcia-modules-2.2.19 and got
version 3.1.22-0.2potatok4 and the apt system also replace my kernel
with a matching one. This one works.

Hope this helps,
Eric