Re: updated:pcmcia ethernet recommendation(again) :)

> I've found another pcmcia ethernet card and I would
> like to ask if anyone has had any problems, success,
> or whatnot.
>
> Sorry to keep bothering the list with a dull topic,
> but I have already bought one pcmcia ethernet card,
> the IBM etherjet, and I had later found out the
> drivers for it are crap.
>
> Here it is:
>
> D-Link DFE-680TX 10/100Mbps PCMCIA 32bit CardBus
> www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?DPNo=939098

I use a DFE-650 (which is not the same as a 680, I know, but...)

I have used it absolutely everywhere that I've gone for years
with no hiccups, including places where others were having trouble.

Pls. note I keep the dongle out of the card and in my purse when not in
use.  So I dunno if the dongle is fragile or not, never having given it
a chance to be stressed nastily.

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...