Re: Laptop Recommendations

Just as a warning I started by purchasing a used cheap notebook, it
was a IBM ThinkPad 760EL that I purchased from a used computer store cheap.
The problem is I got addicted to the concept of portable computer and had
to have a newer, faster, and better notebook so I now own a ThinkPad A20M.
The ThinkPad A20M is great and I can not imagine life with out it!  If this
is something you are going to use alot you may want to purchase a new laptop.

Thus spake Peter Cordes (peter@llama.nslug.ns.ca):

--
Todd V. Rovito
rovitotv@stargt.com