Re: apt-get dist0upgrade wants to remove ipchains

okay here goes
---
niners:~# apt-get dist-upgrade -u
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  ipchains perl-5.004 perl-5.004-base perl-5.004-suid
  perl perl-doc perl-modules
The following packages will be upgraded
  adduser alien debhelper perl-5.005 perl-5.005-base perl-5.005-doc
perl-5.6
  perl-5.6-base perl-base
9 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 4 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 6797kB of archives. After unpacking 14.6MB will be freed.
---
I already checked if it wanted to install i.e. netfilter or iptables
instead of ipchains
no