Re: Suspend to disk partition on ThinkPad T20

Jacek M. Wuwer wrote:
<snip>
> ( this one is slightly OT, I know, but T20 has very ugly looking fonts
> on regular console )
> - how to compile in the vesa framebuffer support in recent 2.4.x kernels
> ? The code is definitely in, but I could not find the option when
> running 'make menuconfig' to turn it on ...

You have to say yes to the Prompt for development option under the Code
maturity level options menu.  After doing that, a Frame-buffer submenu will be
under the Console drivers menu.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.