Re: potato to woody

> OK,
> I got potato to work
> how do I upgrade to a new branch?
>
> change the /etc/apt/sources.list from 'stable' to 'woody' or
> 'testing'????

Something like that.  I'll give you my apt-sources file set from
Venus, when next I have it linked up.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't recommend unstable unless you enjoy making
bug reports and handling removal-dependencies occasionally by hand.

Testing usually resembles ok, but if you change libc, theres a set of
packages you want to get all at once, in one pass without other apps
involved.

>   5:56pm  up 24 days, 7 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.02,
> 0.00

Cool!

* Heather