ATI Mach64 and X4?

Hi!

  Sorry if I'm the 1000st who's asking this question. I'm running
woody on an HP Omnibook 4150B with a "ATI Mach64 LM rev 100" (at least
thats what XFree says) and I can't get any of my external screens to
work. XFree is only starting if I switch back to the TFT and after
start I can go back to the screen. But 60Hz and 1024x768 :((

And has someone an answer problem? How to switch between different
configurations for different screens. So one at home and another one
at the office and so on?

Thanks
  CC.

--
Geometric shapes are  the easiest. Fractals are simple.  But after the
Fractals the real mess starts.                 -- Benoit B. Mandelbrot