X instability

Hi.

I'm running woody (I know, I know, but I have another machine running it
which is extremely stable so...)

My problem is that X is quite unstable (I use this machine for work, and X
crashes about once a day.

I had RedHat 7 on this machine before, and it didn't crash a single time
(not once). Actually, RedHat installed XFree86 3.3.6, but woody uses 4.0...
not sure if that's the problem...

I have a Mitac 6120N, with an ATi Rage LT Pro video adapter (using ati
driver).

Ideas?

--
Davíð Steinn Geirsson
andmann@andmann.eu.org

"Support staff hung over, Send aspirin and come back LATER."