RE: troubles with fa410tx and micron pc [solved]

never mind...
I noticed a "Card Services release does not match" in the logs.

I had to recompile the pcmcia-cs source.  Something was dreadfully wrong
and I had to touch up config.out (CC=cc & LD=ld) to make it work.  make-kpkg
fell down on that one.  Doing it manually worked ok once I fixed config.out.

Now to figure out schemes...

jim