Re: Display for Sony PCK-XG 29.

Hi Jimmy!

Check out the Linux on Laptops page at:
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/

I didn't see your exact model there, but they have several XG series laptops
listed there - I'm sure some of the information you find will be useful =)

(Don't worry - my F650 wasn't listed there either - most of the hardware in
it is similar to other F-series or Dell models though - so much of the
information there was applicable - I bet the same will hold true for you.)

If you want a specific answer, post what graphics chipset it's using - I
can't remember off the top of my head if the XG29 is Neomagic or ATI based -
either way, it shouldn't take too much doing to get going, as long as you
can post the specifics.

-b3