Re: Problemswith XFree4.0

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 04:42:11PM +0100, paca@noos.fr wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> I've got some problem to start X server.
> It's crash with this error message :
> "Fatal server error :
> Could not open default font 'fixed'
> "
> How can I fix this ?
	apt-get install xfonts-base. You also might want to install
other font packages. Check http://packages.debian.org for more
information. Most font packages for X start with 'xfonts-*'

> How should configure the input device for the touchpad ?
	I'm not sure about your particular model, but the accupoint on
my Toshiba is connected as a PS/2 mouse.

Mike Alborn <malborn@odoitau.dyn.dhs.org>
# pgp keyid: C36DC30D
# http://odoitau.dyn.dhs.org

It is undignified for a woman to play servant to a man who is not hers.
		-- Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7