Re: Intel Wireless 2011 PCMCIA on Debian

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 01:14:55PM +0800, Patrick Hsieh wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am trying to put my intel wireless 2011 pc card on debian and make it
> work. Is there anyone who has been working on it? Any howto or
> instructions are highly appreciated.

You'll need to get the spectrum 24 drivers, which are available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/spectrum24/ and patch the pcmcia
sources.

As I recall there are reasonable instructions in the package. However,
there was some issue with it so the drivers needed patching (this was
quite some months ago, so it's probably been fixed by now).

Mail me if you have any problems.

Cheers
	Dave