Keyboard changing

Hey all,

On occasion, I plug a regular keyboard and mouse (via a Y cable)
and a regular monitor into my laptop.  When I disconnect and try
to use the laptop by itself, the keyboard doesn't work right.  I
think that the regular keyboard remaps the keymap, but it doesn't
get put back to normal upon disconnecting.

Can anyone help me get me keyboard set back correctly so I don't
have to reboot, which is the only way I've been able to fix it?

thanks,
jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer