Re: Why Linux on a Laptop?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 09:54:27PM +1300, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> You obviously live a pretty sheltered life if you see a laptop as a PDA
> - mine has 0.5G RAM, 30G HD, 1600x1200 LCD screen and a PIII 850...

Ditto that.

After using the screen on the 5000e, I can't sit in front of a CRT for any
length of time.  That alone, in addition to all the other excellent reasons
others have given, keeps me from using a desktop.  The computer on my desk
at work is just gathering dust until I find something productive to do with
it.

	-Michael Robinson