From: mek@antarctica.xs4all.nl [mailto:mek@antarctica.xs4all.nl]
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 4:38 PM
To: MPfeifer
Cc: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org; dude@deletia.com
Subject: Re: multiple eth interfaces

>> then you can use /etc/interfaces to configure as needed

OK i got it now so far that by typing "ifup eth1" it gives me the
IPadres for eth1. but how can i automate this on startup? i am not
really a
genius in scripting yet, so i added "ifup eth1" at the end of
but that didn't work.
after booting both networkcards still have the same IPadres.

thanks for any hints

(c) All Rights Recycled