dell inspiron 8100 + dlink 650 wireless pc card...

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 8100 along with a D-Link 650 wireless
PC Card and a D-Link Wireless Access Point. I haven't gotten them yet, but
before I do I want to know a little about how I can install debian on it.
Does anyone know exactly what disks need to be downloaded to do a net
install and get my laptop running sid? If so, do tell :) Also, what module
does my wireless PC Card use (if you know)? Last but not least, are there
any good web sites you can refer me to that explain more about linux
compatibility with laptop hardware and/or that of installing debian on a
laptop. Thanks in advance, Bye! :)

Rob Hensley
E-email:      zoid@staticky.com
Text Message: 5135186731@airtouch.net