Re: tpconfig

On November 17, 2001 03:27 pm, Derek Broughton wrote:

oh-oh, replying to myself...

> However, the original "synaptics" module let me configure corner
> taps, and this one says my touchpad doesn't support them.  Now, I
> know it does under windows
>  (not that I can figure out any way to make
> use of corner taps in windows) so I think I'll try downgrading and
> seeing if I really can do anything with a corner tap.

Didn't help.  tpconfig 2.2 let me _configure_ corner taps, but didn't
do me any good.  If corner taps are turned on, as soon as you start X
the mouse goes crazy.  So I'll settle for having the pad work as a
pointing device, and getting a middle-button click by pressing both
buttons together.
--
derek