Re: Panasonic KXL-807A PCMCIA CD-ROM ATAPI -drive

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Tuukka Toivonen wrote:

>http://bazaar.turbolinux.co.jp/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kernel-2.4/SPECS/\
>kernel-2.4.spec?sortby=rev it is written:
>"- support kme kxlc005 by pcmcia-cs ide_cs"
>What the heck this means?! Apparently is is about TurboLinux, but following
>the links I can not find any usable source code/patches. Any ideas about it?

Ok, after a _long_ search I actually found something that looks like an
applyable patch, at

http://bazaar.turbolinux.co.jp/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/kernel-2.4/SOURCES/Attic/pcmcia-cs-3.1.27-ide_cs-kme.patch?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain

I didn't yet try it, and all help is still welcomed, of course.