Re: apt-get and superprobe audio?

there isn't really a default, but what I have on my system(s) is:

#See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed through the apt-cdrom tool.
#deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib