RE: pppd via Nokia 6210

	Von:	Wolfgang Fuschlberger [SMTP:wf-list@gmx.net]
> are you sure you're using the correct port settings? did you try minicom?
> wolfgang

	Installing minicom lacks on my current version of libncurses.

	But pppd works fine with my normal modem - here are the scripts:

	* /etc/ppp/peers/uta:
	# This optionfile was generated by pppconfig 2.0.5.
	hide-password
	noauth
	connect "/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/chatscripts/uta"
	debug
	/dev/ttyS0
	38400
	defaultroute
	noipdefault
	user USERNAME
	remotename uta
	ipparam uta
	usepeerdns

	* /etc/chatscripts/uta:
	# This chatfile was generated by pppconfig 2.0.5.
	ABORT ... BLAH...
	'' ATZ
	OK-AT-OK ATDT9090800
	CONNECT \d\c