Re: The SpedStep crash problem ...

	For what it's worth, I've a Dell Inspiron 7000 running 2.2.19
and SpeedStep seems to work fine.  Well, in so far as when I plug the
machine in /proc/whatever says 700MHz and when I unplug the box it's
reported as 550.  I've always assumed that this meant that it worked,
though I've never taken any measures to enable/disable it.

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"