Re: X11 hork after apt-get dist-upgrade

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 05:11:16PM -0500, Vincent N. Virgilio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Perhaps edit /etc/X11/Xsession.d/99xfree86-common_start.  Remove the
> quotes from around $REALSTARTUP.  That worked for me.  I think the
> break happened between X 4.1.0-6 and -7, and is supposedly a subject of
> much debate on list debian-x.
>
> Vince Virgilio

Yup, got bit here too and am running Testing.  Rather disconcerting when
X suddenly refuses to start!  I corrected it by commenting out the
use-ssh-agent line in /etc/X11/Xsession.options.  Guess I'll wait until
XFree 4.1.0-8 and see what happens!

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and