ATI Rage Mobility-P AGP2X

In the old X86Free 3.x the XF86Setup had the "ATI Rage Mobility-P
AGP2X" as a option I could choose, but I just upgraded to X86Free 4,
and I cant find my card there (I use the xf86cfg tool). How do I then
set my card up?

I have X running, but my screen is all black, and filled with pixel
dots scattered all over.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk