Re: Silicon Motion extremely slow

Hi,

yes I compiled agpgart into the kernel. dmesg says, that it has been
loaded and shows about 149megs of aperture size, but after that there is a
message, that my card is not supported?!?

Ciao

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash