Re: DRI problem

Do you have GLX enabled, and for normal users? here's what the
appropriate sections of /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 (not necessarily exact,
but the basic idea there..):

Section "Module"
    Load  "GLcore"
    Load  "dbe"
    Load  "dri"
    Load  "extmod"
    Load  "glx"
    Load  "record"
    Load  "freetype"
    Load  "type1"
    Load  "bitmap"
EndSection

Section "DRI"
     Mode 0666
EndSection

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 07:07:12PM -0400, Sunny Dubey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone here been able to get DRI to work on the ATI Mobility M1 chipset?
> I've tried just about everything, with no luck either.
>
> I tried compiling the new DRI modules from dri.sourceforge.net, and loading
> them all, with no luck there.  I made sure that my xconfig file had all the
> proper entries, which it did.  I even too the time to learn all about
> compiling xfree86, with no luck there either.  And yet on the site
> (dri.soruceforge.net), it states that my chipset is supported ... hrrm ...

[snipped configuration info]

---
   ___   ___
  / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari@aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com
/_/ |_/_/     Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.