Re: RE: Sound on the IBM ThinkPad 600

<abell@intersys.com> schrieb am 19.07.01:
> Do you know what specific chip you have?  Are you dual-booting?  Perhaps
> an ESS Maestro?  If you can check it in windows, do so to see what card
> you have, or just call up tech support or find on the web the specific
> chip you are using and its interface.  You need to know whether your
> computer "thinks" it has a PCI or an ISA card, and what the sound chip
> is.
>
> --adam b.

Hi again!

I have only my Debian Potato on my Thinkpad. Windows was disposed by me on the same day I got my machine. ;-)
The soundchip is a Crystal CS4237 (I think so). I will try one more time to get it working. Just visited a few sites of linux-laptop.org.
If somebody of you have an hint for me, just let me know, please.

Thanks....

Bernard

Fast alle Fluege koennen Ihnen egal sein. Einer nicht: Ihrer!
Flug.de hat ihn: http://flug.de/sb/?PP=0-5-100-105-6