Re: 'current' disks in 'testing' missing PCMCIA kernel modules

"Reid Sutherland" <reid@isys.ca> writes:

> Hi,
>
> 	I'm trying to install Debian on my Dell Inspiron with a Xircom
> 10/100 56k combo card, and when I get to the PCMCIA stage it fails.
> This is because it's missing the PCMCIA packages.  What can I do to get
> Debian going on this lappy?

Strange, I have a Dell Latitude with the same pcmcia-card. It worked
nice for me. I am not sure wich debian install cd I used (as I don't
have it), but I am quite sure it used kernel 2.2.18-pre21 or
something.

Pcmcia worked like a charm.

Cheers, Stig
--
 19:30:54 up 1 day,  4:37,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.04