Re: debian-laptop web page?

> Hi,
>
> Could anyone explain to me why exactly does
> http://www.debian.org/ports/laptops/ exist.
>
> It looks poor... we should either fix or ditch it.

I dunno - it vaguely looks like the original was autogenerated.  It has
pointers to the list archives and two popularly referenced sites - but
is phrased in very boring style.

We could add some debian specific notes about laptopping - essentially
creating this list's FAQ beginnings.

What other sorts of things would "fix" it?  If we can't think of much,
it probably should be shot.  At minimum it should probably be *moved* -
"laptops" aren't a portability issue, we're still the same CPU and (in some
cases) the same part under the hood.  Saying this, at least, would be a plus.

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...