Re: users can't use 'pon' to connect to internet

What is sudo?

I want install Debian Linux in my laptop and I don't know what kind of
software exists.

                    Jonas bazz
                    Egidius              To:     Alex Kwan <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
                    <b@zz.mu>            cc:     debian-laptop
                                         <debian-laptop@lists.debian.org>
                    13/06/01             Subject:     Re: users can't  use 'pon'  to
                    04:50 AM             connect to internet

Alex Kwan wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am using a PCMCIA modem to connect
> to internet, but only root can do it with 'pon'
> command, How to make other users connect
> to internet with 'pon'?

I'll recommend that you install sudo and then read the
manualpage for sudoers.

--
IRL Jonas bazz Egidius IRC       bazz@ZuhlNet
CEL       +46709841071 WEB     http://bazz.nu