Re: Raunchiest SEX VIDEOS and NO CCARD required !!!

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 mary.smooth@videosexchannel.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does Hardcore Video Fucking Turn You On ?

erm.....recently there has been quite a bit of spam sent to this mailing
list.  Seriously, it shouldn't get here.  Sure I understand that one or
two may fall through the system however over the past month there has
been about one a week (if I remember correctly).

Okay if there doesn't seem to be a moderator for this mailing list,
however surely a filter could be added to look for key words?  If there
is a e-mail that triggers the filter dump it in a box to look at its
suitability.

I usually expect this kind of content on the newsgroups, not mailing
lists!

well thats my $0.02, now to go and do an exam :(

Alex