Real Time Clock

Hi,

I recently upgraded the kernel in my portable potato from 2.2.17 to
2.4.4.  Now I regularly get two messages: One to do with my sound card,
which I think is a little off topic for this list, and the other to do
with my real time clock.

modprobe: cannot find char-mod-major-10-135

10-135 corresponds to /dev/rtc (the real time clock).  Now I have
upgraded modutils to the ``bunk'' modutils, and I have changed the
permissions on /dev/rtc to 666.  It does have the correct char-major and
minor.  It doesn't actually cause any major problems, but I just
wondered if it is possible to fix.  (errors bug me!)

ttfn,

Patrick