Re: kitchen

> On 23 May 2001, CC. Spindler wrote:
> >
> >Sorry, we working on the  task-kichen package.
> >
> >Maybe u should try fridge-0.1.deb and fridge-contents-0.1-be(er)ta.deb
> >first. <bg>
> >
> >CC. --- a bit silly today. ;)
> >
> what I'm looking for is the cold-beer package....I have the source but
> its not compiling too well, there seems to be some missing libraries or
> something, something like libkeg and libglass.  Any ideas where to
> download them...?
>
> Alex

Oh, I think you need to borrow the alcohol content from wine... better get
that out of their CVS tree.  Sorry, somebody will probably package it
eventually

/ ob reality:

um, I haven't been tracking unstable, but I haven't seen a .deb for wine,
either.  Do we have anyone following that?

I like my laptops to kind be able to do everything.  A working wine kit
and something to emulate a newer Mac than a plus would be nice.  (I already
use dosemu)

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...