Anyone have an operation Margi DVD-2-Go?

I just bought an Omnibook 4100 by HP. I also bought the Margi DVD-2-Go PCMCIA DVD decoder. I found some basic drivers over at LinuxTV, but they specifically state that the video cannot be inserted into the VGA stream, only to a TV. So, my question is: does anyone have this card working and outputting video to the laptop display. I don't care if it is via a hacked driver, driver modification, etc. I just need to be able to use my linux box to output DVD MPEG streams to my laptop display for clients. If this card won't work, does anyone know of any cards that will? I have been working pretty closely with the guys over at the DXR3 / Hollywood+ mailing list to get DVD working under linux on those cards for my clients, but now I need to be able to get it working on laptops. As always, any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated.

Tony