Re: VAIO

Actually, as near as I can tell there are issues with just about all
trident chipsets under XFree 4.x.  I've got a NEC Versa SX with a Trident
9388 chipset that refuses to work properly under XFree 4.0.x, but works
fine under 3.3.6.  At this point I'd pick a model with an ATI chipset and
avoid the Tridents, as I've only heard good reports about the ATIs under
XFree 4.0.x.

Jeff