Re: Teles PCMCIA ISDN problem

Hi,
	got some time ago Teles PnP, and tried to set this one up in Germany
(deutche telco, euroISDN) - without success, card was detected properly but
not able to dial neither under debian nor under windoze (local hangup),
buying cheap-sh*t fritz isdn card helped, try asking your telco if they have
problems with teles in general....

hope this helps :)
martin

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 03:42:35PM +0200, Gabor Zoltan Csejtey wrote:
> HI,
>
> Anyone using Teles PCMCIA ISDN card???
>

> I managed to install the hisax module using slightly different io address:
> modprobe hisax type=8 io=0x301 irq=11 protocol=2
>
> but the card doesn't work yet.
>
> After starting the isdnutils and trying the to dial I get a local
> hangup after 8 seconds. It doesn't matter if the cable is connected to
> the ISDN adaptor or not.
>
> I can ramove the crad without an effect to the hisax module using
> cardctl eject. I suspect the teles_cs module from the pcmcia package
> cause the problem.
>
> Gabor

"Only dead fish swims with a stream"
gpg_key_available: http://globales.cz/~mman/martin.man.gpg
gpg_key_fingerprint: 2CC0 4AF6 92DA 5CBF 5F09  7BCB 6202 7024 6E06 0223