Re: ppp- and dns-problem

> For your netstat -r command to work it must be able to resolve to DNS.
> wvdial on't setup your DNS when it starts PPP.  You have to make sure your
> /etc/resolv.conf file reflects to appropriate DNS info for the connection
> you're making.  Here's what it should look like:
>
> # /etc/resolv.conf
> domain plstn1.sfba.home.com	# optional
> search plstn1.sfba.home.com. com.
> nameserver 24.1.80.33
> nameserver 24.1.80.33

My /etc/resolv.conf looks like that

# eth0 begin
nameserver 213.36.80.1
# eth0 end
search clairval.com
nameserver 62.104.196.134

Both the nameserver of the ppp-isp and of the network are there even that
only one is available for each particular case.
Is it correct or does it make the dns-process slowly?

Thanks