isdntuils - hisax problem

Hi,

I try to install Teles.S0/Teles.BRI PCMCIA card into my laptop.
I tried the stock kernel 2.2.18 and a recompiled 2.2.19.
Compiled it as a module.
When I try to insert (modprobe hisax) into kernel 2.2.19
the isdnutils reports that the hisax module is not inserted. But lsmod
gives a list with hisax in the kernel.
Looking at the system log there's a report from the hisax module about
Approval certification failed because of unauthorized source changes.

I got MD5 errors when I was compiling the kernel around the hisax module.

When I tried the 2.4.3 kernel then there was a mismatch between the
isdnutils and the kernel. I try to rebuild the isdnutils from source
that may help. Does isdnutils work with 2.4.x kernel?

I cannot insert the hisax module into the 2.2.18 stock kernel.

Gabor