Actiontec mini-pci combo

Hi,

I've got a Dell Inspiron 8000 with the Actiontec combo card and I've had trouble getting it working. I'm running Debian 2.2r2 with kernel 2.2 and Xfree86-4 (thanks Dr. Bechly for your config files). When I installed the system, it did not detect the card, so I've tried setting up everything manually. I'm using the eepro100 driver module (not sure if this is the right one to use) and ifconfig shows that the interface loads up okay, but on initialization I get this message "SIOCADDRT: network is unreachable". What am I missing?

Ian