Re: Gateway setting for a PCMCIA network card

Federico,

The pcmcia card uses the files in /etc/pcmcia/ directory.  For the interface config, it uses /etc/pcmcia/network.opts.  Add you config info to this file as such:

# Network adapter configuration
#
# Automatically generated during the Debian installation
#
# The address format is "scheme,socket,instance,hwaddr".
#
case "$ADDRESS" in
*,*,*,*)
	# Transceiver selection, for some cards -- see 'man ifport'
	IF_PORT=""
	# Use /sbin/pump for BOOTP/DHCP? [y/n]
	PUMP="n"
	;;
*,*.*.*)
	# Transceiver selection, for some cards -- see 'man ifport'
	IF_PORT=""
	IPADDR="1.1.1.10"
	GATEWAY="1.1.1.1"
	NETWORK="1.1.1.0"