Re: Thinkpad A21m successful install

  Yesterday I finally managed to get the last part of my new A21m
  notebook working (this excludes IrDA, for which I have no use). This
  does include fullscreen, regionfree DVD playback and the modem. If
  anyone has any questions feel free to get in touch. If there is enough
  interest I will try and put instructions onto a web page.

  Cheers
	Dave

I would be particularly interested in how well it handles DVD's.  The
last I heard (a long time ago), there were still problems with
synchronizing sound and video.

Thanks,
Walter Landry
landry@physics.utah.edu