XFree 4.0.2 and Trident Cyber 9397

Hi

I have Twinhead Slimnote XL2 with Trident Cyber 9397 graphic adapter (4MB).

I try to install woody with XFree 4.0.2 and I have strange behavior.

After stating X I see onlu 10% of view    on the right site of the screen (1024x68 resol.), when I start in 640x480 resol. I see only top of the view and the botom.

It's very strange becouse first I install Mandrake distributions with XFree 4.0.1 and it work fine, and even I copy my old config so I think tha it's problem with this version of Xfree but i'm not sure.

Scibor