Re: ailing gpm - tp380ED

G'Day !

Perhaps I was using an old GPM library .... A couple of years ago back when I upgraded to XF86 3.x,  GPM and X conflicted.  I always had to kill the GPM demaon, before starting X.

I guess this was fixed.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!

"Jeff Coppock" <jcoppock@nortelnetworks.com>

03/29/01 09:11 AM