Apple Titanium G4 success

Hi!

I am the happy owner of an Apple PowerBook G4 (the "TiBook"). Happy not
only because of the nice piece of hardware, but also because after 5 days
of struggle I have finally succeeded in making it run Debian Sid complete
with X11 :-)

I am tweaking a few .deb packages and compiling varius kernels. Add this
to your /etc/apt/sources.list if you want it all:

deb http://debian.jones.dk/debian/local sid misc tibook

I have also thrown in my yaboot.conf, XF86Config-4 and other things that
should make it easier to do the intial install, even without the Debian
CD:

http://debian.jones.dk/debian/local/auryn/

Kind regards,

Jonas Smedegaard