Re: Friendliest Laptop??

I have a Dell Latitude CPx,  PIII 733 or 750 (not sure) 20Gb HDD, 256Mb memory, 14.1" screen.  Everything works fine.  I'm running kernel 2.2.18, Gnome and the power management (APM) works great too.  I also run vmware with a Win98 virtual disk that is more stable than if it work natively installed.

good luck,
jc