Re: Quick-access buttons on Toshiba 2775XDVD?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Quick-access buttons on Toshiba 2775XDVD?
- From: xsdg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:42:55 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20010303144255.A5118@220.127.116.11>
- In-reply-to: <20010220214917.A762@strider.nutmeglane.net>; from email@example.com on Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 09:49:17PM +1100
- References: <20010219191126.A6603@18.104.22.168> <20010219192039.A6672@22.214.171.124> <20010220214917.A762@strider.nutmeglane.net>
On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 09:49:17PM +1100, Drew Parsons wrote:
> I've got a 490CDT, so I can't help with the silver buttons or the little
> mouse buttons, don't have 'em.
> About the suspend problems, I would suppose they're related to your APM
> configuration. You have:
> which I believe worked for me.
> I can't guarantee my particular kernel options will fix your problem, but it's
> something to try.
No workie :o/
> I note you don't have the CONFIG_TOSHIBA option turned on, which lets you
> change BIOS settings and running a couple of Toshiba specific utilities
> (toshutils and toshset pacakges). I don't believe it should affect your
> ability to suspend, though.
> PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
> Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0 EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A
/ Strike a blow against RMS idiocy: \
\ pronounce GNU and Gnome without the hard G. /
/ http://firstname.lastname@example.org \