Re: Still Netgear trouble

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 09:24:59PM +0100, Felix E. Klee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks so far for all those kind advices. However, my Netgear Fa510
> still doesn't work. Does anyone know another forum where I can reach
> people that might help me or do I have to sell the card (unfortunately I
> can't give it back)?
Did you look at my suggestion?  If the card works, that should work perfectly (as noted before, I have the exact same card as you do).

> TIA,
>
> Felix
	--xsdg

/ PROCRASTINATION: Hard Work Often Pays Off After   \
\      Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.      /
/    http://xsdg.hypermart.net|xsdg@softhome.net    \