Re: xf86config

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 11:39:23AM -0500, David Marvin wrote:
> All -
> I have an ATI RAGE MOBILITY AGP 2x in a Dell Inspiron 7500 Laptop.  I can
> not seem to get X to run.  I found your email on the web concerning a
> similar issue.  Can you send me your XF86CONFIG file or walk me through the
> configuration.

You want to go to this page:

http://web.eecs.umich.edu/~steveh/inspiron/

It has everything you need to know about setting up Linux on an I7500
(I've done it, and it works).

HTH

Fred

--
The people became either indifferent or insensitive to the debauches of the
emperor provided that he paved the roads and remitted taxes. -- Edward Gibbon,