Re: xf86config

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 11:39:23AM -0500, David Marvin wrote:
> All -
> I have an ATI RAGE MOBILITY AGP 2x in a Dell Inspiron 7500 Laptop.  I can
> not seem to get X to run.  I found your email on the web concerning a
> similar issue.  Can you send me your XF86CONFIG file or walk me through the
> configuration.

You want to go to this page:

It has everything you need to know about setting up Linux on an I7500
(I've done it, and it works).

The people became either indifferent or insensitive to the debauches of the
emperor provided that he paved the roads and remitted taxes. -- Edward Gibbon,
The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire