SONY Jog-Dial driver, finally

long time ago I have asked in this list for a driver for the
SONY VAIO Jog-Dial. You may find a Jog-Dial driver by Takaya Kinjo now:

Currently I don't have time to package it for Debian. Please
let me know if you like to do it.

Probably you have to change two things in the spicdriver/Makefile
(thanks to Frank Koormann):

CCFLAG has to be extended with -D_LOOSE_KERNEL_NAMES

CCFLAG has to be extended with -I/usr/src/linux-<kernel-version>/include

The README scheint seems to be in Japanese, here is my English version.

$ tar xvzf jogutils.tar.gz
$ cd jogutils
$ make
$ su