Re: Connecting a Linux machine to a novell netware.

Doing an "apt-cache search netware" will give you some packages to investigate.

$ apt-cache search netware
lg-issue34 - Issue 34 of the Linux Gazette.
ncpfs - Utilities to use resources from NetWare servers.

Obviously the ncpfs is one to try out.
Regards,
Brendan Simon.