Re: Re: General Questions

Thanks a bunch everyone. Thats were my next question was aimed.
 I appreciate the tip on HD speed which I will try because I
have never heard about it.

But what about Battery Life. My Laptop sits in a terminal  for
40 minutes before the power light starts to blink. But I was
running X and compiling Busybox and It died after 15 minutes.
Are there any OpenSource tools to completely drain the battery
Because it has been used as a Desktop for about 4 years and has
never been unplugged. I hope I don't have to buy a new battery.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Andreas Mohr (amohr@codeweavers.com)